||Welcome Address: Chairperson Opening Remarks -Welcome & Setting the context
||Welcome note from Eaton team and setting the context for discussions.
|| Key Note: Where India stands in terms of Electrical Safety in Buildings
||Broad Topics for Key Note:
- Standards/ Code for electrical products
- Implementation rigor status
||Panel Discussion 1: Need & Challenges in ensuring Electrical Safety in Buildings:
- Electrical Consultant: What are the common causes and factors that lead to electrical accidents in buildings and how can they be prevented. – Guide: short circuit, leakage current, insulation breakdown, local heating – cases and instances – Consultant
- Chief Engineer: Deep dive on one or two causes
- Government Body: Elaborate on policies and Indian skill development in electrical safety
- Builder: Best practices in ensuring electrical safety in building
||Open House Discussion over tea for various ideas brought up.
||Electrical Design Innovations
||Technical Talk by consultant over best practices in building electrical distribution design .
||Panel Discussion 2: Disruptive Technologies & Trends
- Electrical Consultant: The role of disruptive technologies like connected devices ( IoT ) and Predictive Analytics in Building Safety Technology
- Chief Engineer: What do you think are some of the promising (future) technologies that will improve electrical safety in buildings?
- Government Body: What are the driving factors for adoption of these technologies?
- Builder: How they ensure building safety. Important steps taken as a precautionary check list.
||Summary and tech pitch
||Latest Product Advancements from Eaton and Design/ Process case studies
||Closing Comments and Vote of Thanks
||Eaton Team to thank the audience and close the conference.
||Dinner & Cocktail
||Networking & Dinner